Your SCUBA Diving
choose Sierra Diving Center as YOUR dive center?
- 45 years serving the Reno/Lake Tahoe
area insures we'll be here when you need or want us!
- Reno's ONLY PADI Dive Shop & 5 Star Center.
- Northern Nevada's ONLY
Rebreather Training Center
- Keith Chesnut and his staff are the largest, most professional staff of
Instructor Trainers, Instructors,
Assistant Instructors and Divemasters in Nevada to meet your every instructional need!
- Largest selection of manufactures
and suppliers to provide you with the best equipment, selection and value available!
Best Price Guarantee
on all your
diving equipment purchases.
- Award winning PADI 5 Star Dive
Center insures you top quality instruction, sales, equipment service, rentals, pure air, Enriched Air (NITROX)
and Trimix refills!
- PADI 5 Star Instructor Development Center with 2 on-site Instructor Trainers insures an
up-to-date Staff to provide you with the most current state-of-the-art instruction and
greatest selection of classes to meet your every diving need!
- PADI/DSAT Technical Dive Center for
technical dive training through Tec Deep and Tec Trimix.
- TDI Technical Diving Center with instruction from Advanced Nitrox to
Advanced Trimix, Rebreather and Gas Blender.
- Scuba instruction conducted regularly in local mountain lakes and in the ocean around
Monterey, CA to provide you with all the skills and experience needed to enjoy the best
diving available locally!
- Largest, best maintained selection of rental equipment to help insure you get what you
want, when you need it!
- Your annual equipment service performed by factory Certified Repair Technicians to
insure you proper working equipment. These services usually performed in 1 - 2 days so you
don't waste valuable dive time!
Page | Lake Tahoe Diving | Class
Dates | Dive Trip Calendar | PSI
Training | Related Sites
Guarantee | Professional & Instructor Training | Equipment
| Specials | The Staff
Sierra Diving Center - 104 E. Grove St - Reno, NV 89502 - (775) 825-2147
All information contained in this site Copyright 1997-2013 Sierra Diving Center
Updated 6 December 2012